MADMAXCHARTER SEA SCHOOL
SIGNUPS ARE OPEN FOR THE NEXT
Professional Skipper Course
The MaxMax skipper, hired by the charter company, will go on board with their own tool kit and repair materials ready for action, representing a highly specialized professional, person not yet present in the nautical sector.
Figures speak louder that promise:
In the last 13 years more than 500 students have signed up for our skippers course, some did not graduate, but all those who did became qualified skippers and were employed aboard our companies fleet of catamarans.
• SUMMARY OF THE TOPICS ADDRESSED
• Harbour docking rules
• Maneuvering in a port and harbour in challenging conditions
• Navigating a catamaran in borderline conditions
• Planning an itinerary based on meteorological conditions
• On board equipment maintenance
• Using epoxy, polyester resins and sealants
• Sail repair
• Electrical and hydraulic systems
• Working on electrical and desalination motors
• Working on petrol and diesel motors
• Behavior on board with guests
This school was NOT formed with the intention of teaching someone something without a clear goal, on the contrary it is a sort of employment office that guarantees the placement of a qualified skipper into a charter company, a professional formed with specific behavioral attributes.
All the successful graduates will be placed into the charter company circuit as qualified skippers by MadMax Charter.
The Madmax skippers school is a point of reference for those who want their abilities to be recognized and at the same time it is a pool from which charter companies can source a high quality skipper who has been trained to the highest professional and behavioral standards guaranteeing a season without problems.